Serving, Learning and Playing Together!
Fun and Food
We like to get together for fun (there's usually food too)!
- Weekly after-church coffee hour (and people stay the whole hour!)
- Annual picnic with gamese and karaoke
- Pitch-in dinners
- Marching in the Indy Pride Parade
There are many opportunities to use your gifts to help those in need. At Fairview we have volunteers who:
- Tutor at our neighborhood public school, James Whitcomb Riley Elementary
- Help with the school's Cub Scout pack
- Build houses with Habitat for Humanity
- Walk to end hunger in the annual CROP Walk
- Host hundreds of people to raise money for community organizations at our annual Fish Fry
Growing in Faith
Groups meet throughout the week to engage in study and discussion: